Back to Basics: Clash of Clans Account Attacks with Giants
Playing with giants in farming for elixir and gold in your Clash of Clans account is a basic move. Giants are usually used since they have affordable elixir price in the barracks with 2 minute training time. They are durable enough to tank damages for high level villages. Partnering them with bunch of wizards, archers or healers they will do the press of attack to destroy defenses.
Troop Composition with Giants in Clash of Clans Account
Here are few of the combined troop combination with the giants;
- Giant / Wizards – Wizards are the usually used troops in combining with giants since they dish great damage as giants tank the defenses in the front lines. Getting heal spell will support the Giant’s health as they destroy the defense in the enemy village.
- Giants / Archers – Archers are the troops that can be partnered with giants if you are farming too hard and you want to be fast, archers can be used as an alternative ranged troops for wizards.
- Wallbreakers – Right timing and usage of Wallbreakers can be the key to your victory. Wallbreakers will create the passage way to destroy the walls for your giants. Getting the right amount of these units can give the way you need.
- Rage Spells – Rage Spells can be your Initial move to power up your giants and other troops.
- Jump Spells – in Town Hall Giants are more powerful since they are in their utmost max level. They can destroy mid defenses if they are jumped in the jump spell.
- Healers – You can put a healer in your army composition if you will maximize the damage capability for giants in taking 2 rage spells in your spell composition. Be mindful of using healers since they are very vulnerable against air defenses.
You can mix other types of troops and compose your own army composition. Several combinations of troops are effective but it depends upon use and enemy village.
Things to remember before attacking with Clash of Clans Troops
If you don’t want these fails to happen, remember to examine the enemy village carefully and predict or expect the worst that might happen in your Clash of Clans troops village. By this expectation mentality you can lessen the fear in losing the attack. Use your spells in a timely manner to maintain the HP’s of your troops. Remember to have a great composition of army to maximize the destruction of your attack in your enemy village.