Overwatch Accounts Patch Notes
Every Overwatch Accounts owner will be very pleased to know that the developers of their favorite game are up to speed in fixing bugs in the game. The Overwatch team of Blizzard posted two patch notes in two days to let their valued players about the fixes they made. If you are not aware of these changes, read on to be informed!
Overwatch Accounts: Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes from October 19, 2016 and October 20, 2016 from the official Blizzard website for Overwatch.
October 19, 2016
- Fixed an issue causing the default Overwatch spray to override a player’s chosen spray when watching a Play of the Game or Highlight
- Fixed an issue causing players to frequently disconnect while viewing Highlights
- Fixed a bug preventing the appropriate music from playing after a loss on the Junkenstein’s Revenge Brawl
- Fixed a bug causing multiple issues when displaying data on the leaderboards
- Fixed an issue preventing Ana’s Nano Boost callouts from being heard by the enemy team
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving credit toward the Healing Done commendation when healing D.Va’s mech
- Fixed a graphical issue that was preventing the liquid in Mei’s Endothermic Blaster from appearing
- Fixed a bug causing Reinhardt’s Charge to unexpectedly stop when crossing certain thresholds (e.g. when exiting a dropship)
- Increased the volume of Roadhog’s “Want some candy” voice line
- Fixed a bug on Eichenwalde that caused some textures to stretch across the map for some players
October 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck on the loading screen when entering Ilios and Lijiang Tower
It is good to have an Overwatch Account knowing that these bugs were fixed. We don’t want seeing them in the game and thank you Blizzard Overwatch Team for the fast response! Hooray!